The P.A.L.S. office is open for appointments only.
Please call to make an appointment and follow these guidelines.
Office Visit Guidelines
- Enter by appointment only, as of June 15. No drop-in visits allowed.
- Do not come to the office if you are feeling sick.
- Knock on the door to be let in.
- All visitors must be signed in by staff.
- Please stay at least 2 meters (6 feet) apart from each other.
- At most 10 people in the office at one time.
- Appointments are limited to one and a half hours.
- Please bring what you need (pens, pencils, books, laptop, food or drink).
- No snacks will be provided.
- The only rooms open for meetings are the library, the computer room and the back room.
- Please wipe down tables before and after meeting.
- Please use hand sanitizer when coming into the office and before leaving.
- Visitors cannot use the washrooms.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe!
Please fill out this survey before making an appointment: Health Survey Covid-19
Who We Are
P.A.L.S. is a not-for-profit organization based in Edmonton that helps adult learners improve their reading, writing, speaking, and math skills. We have operated in Edmonton for over 35 years.
What We Do
Our Learners are adults from all walks of life who wish to improve their skills, for daily living or for school or employment. Lessons are free and provided by competent and committed tutors.
We Can Help
Our support for both our students and our tutors helps our students in realizing their learning, employment, and life goals. We currently have over 280 active students in our literacy, LELL, and math programs.