Become a Learner
Do you want to learn? PALS can help you reach your goals! Get better at reading, writing, English skills, basic math, digital skills, and more.
- Meet with a tutor at a time that works for you
- Learn one on one or in small groups
- Go at your own pace
- The programs are free
- Meet with a program coordinator to see what help you need
- Learn about PALS and get tools to help you succeed
- The coordinator will match you with a tutor
For adults who want to improve their reading and writing skills to use printed information in their everyday life.
Literacy for English Language Learners
For adults who do not speak English as their first language and want to improve their reading, writing, speaking and listening skills.
For adults who want to improve their basic math skills for work, school, or everyday life.
For adults who want to improve their basic computer skills and learn who to use technology in their everyday lives.
Reaching New Heights
For adults who want to gain skills for learning, for work, or for connecting with the community.