For adults who want to improve basic computer skills for daily living, work or school.
Students gain experience and confidence in using computers as they develop their skills and knowledge. Topics covered include:
- basic vocabulary and how things work
- using the operating system and basic programs
- using the keyboard and mouse
- using the Internet, email, and social media
- creating documents in Microsoft Word
- working with data in Microsoft Excel
Why be Computer Literate?
- To open up a world of information
- To connect to people from around the world
- To enhance job opportunities
- To have fun!
Our computers have Windows 10 and Office 2016, and are generally available for students to use.
Starting February 2, 2019:
Computer Basics: Saturdays 12 - 2 pm (12 weeks)
Skills for Work and Daily Living: Saturdays 2 - 4 pm (10 weeks)
Contact the office to register.