For adults who want to improve basic computer skills for daily living, work or school.
Students gain experience and confidence in using computers as they develop their skills and knowledge. Topics covered include:
- basic vocabulary and how things work
- using the operating system and basic programs
- using the keyboard and mouse
- using the Internet, email, and social media
- creating documents in Microsoft Word
- working with data in Microsoft Excel
Why be Computer Literate?
- To open up a world of information
- To connect to people from around the world
- To enhance job opportunities
- To have fun!
Our computers have Windows 10 and Office 2016, and are generally available for students to use.
Starting September 26, 2020 (online via Zoom):
Smart for A.L.L.: Saturdays at 1 p.m. (12 weeks)
Learn how to make the most of your smartphone to improve your everyday life. This class will teach you:
- How to set up your smartphone
- How to use your smartphone safely
- How to use common features, install apps, and handle storage
- How to use your smartphone for tasks such as finding and applying for jobs, finding transportation and housing, education, and finding medical care
- How to use your smartphone for entertainment and social media
Our instructors will meet with you before the class starts to help you install and use Zoom so that you are ready for the first class.
To register, contact the office or Michelle at email@example.com